Cabo San Lucas Spring Break
At the very end of the Baja Peninsula , where the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez meet, is a unique Mexican beach resort – Cabo San Lucas! Located at the southernmost tip of the magnificent Baja peninsula, Cabo has been blessed with what many describe as the perfect climate. Average year-round temperature is 78 degrees, and during the month of March, the upper 80s are the norm. For years Cabo was known as a quiet fishing village and an escape reserved solely for private yacht owners. That certainly isn't the case anymore… Cabo has come of age! From deluxe resorts and pristine beaches to non-stop nightlife, it's no wonder that Cabo San Lucas is Hollywood 's Sunny Playground! This West Coast paradise is the ideal destination for Spring Break!
WHY CABO SAN LUCAS?
- Cabo is Hollywood's celebrity playground
- Over 350 sunny days a year means a great tan
- Unparalleled local beauty & nightlife
- No high school crowds, less cheese
- A wild ‘n crazy but civilized world-class resort
- Famous bars, clubs, restaurants and boutiques
WHY DO ALL OF THIS WITH BIANCHI-ROSSI TOURS?
WELL, NOBODY KNOWS CABO BETTER THAN WE DO!!
YOU'RE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE:
- The Best parties, events & entertainment
- True VIP treatment at the most popular bars & clubs
- Exclusive bar, dining, activity & shopping discounts
- Nightly beach bonfires & after hours parties
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Round-trip airfare
- 7 nights at your choice of hotels IN TOWN
just steps from the nightlife, shopping and main beach
- Private transportation between airport & hotels
- Daily parties, happy hours and activities
- Party Passport with over $250 in FREE DRINKS plus
extreme discounts on activities, shopping, dining,
entertainm ent, water sports, golf, fishing & more!